Thursday, May 29, 2008

A visit with Baby Kennedy...

Once again. and officially on the O'Neil's blog...Congratulations to Jennifer and Chris who welcomed their beautiful daughter Kennedy to the world on April 9th!!! Kennedy is now 7 weeks old and Olivia and I saw her for the first time yesterday! Jennifer looks great and Kennedy is very beautiful and very sweet. Olivia was very excited by her, but was a wee bit confused why she wouldn't get on the floor and play with her....We told her next year she could show wee Kennedy the ropes...lol

Here's me with Kennedy...I forget Olivia being quite that small!!! Holding that tiny baby made me think about doing it all over again...lol...I was quickly reminded by Olivia how exhausted i would be though as she crawled all over me and tried to get into everything!!!!
Here is Olivia trying to get Kennedy to play with her!!! Kennedy just wants to take a cat nap!!!
...Here baby Kennedy...Let me give you a push on that swing!!!! We are STILL trying to show Olivia the meaning of GENTLE!!!!
Olivia playing with Kennedy's doggie Logan!!!

No comments: