Friday, May 16, 2008

More Olivia PICS and an O'Neil update...

It's that time of year again...you know, when the weather turns nice and spring is in full swing with summer clearly on it's way... Also the time of year for us which seems to fly by!!! Weekend sneak up on you and it seems there is always something on the go.

We've been busy this spring Chez o'Neil. Renos always seem to be going on here (thankfully my husband is happy doing it). Our latest renos include our beautiful new hardwood floors which my husband (with some much appreciated help from Uncle Earl) laid them down himself. He did a GREAT job for never having done it before. Currently, Brad is working on getting new baseboards and window trim on and recently Mama Light was here and re-painted the entire first floor for us!!! Once these renos are finish we plan to put new tile in both the front entrance and our main level bathroom. That should do us for a while. I should also mention we finally had the roof replaced and it looks great!!!

This weekend is Brad's little Brother's wedding which we look forward to. Actually he is out golfing right now, rehearsal tonight and wedding tomorrow!!! I should also note that another big even is taking place this weekend...My sister is graduating from her college program this weekend...She has worked really hard for this and I am VERY proud of her!!! Wish we could be in two places at once :)

As if this is not action packed enough, we are also expecting company to arrive Sunday and will be here for about a week. We look forward to showing off our beautiful City to my Aunt Renee and cousins Chase and Bryce!!!

In just a couple weeks the O'Neil's have a road trip planned...final destination...Missouri again to visit grandma and Grandpa Light!!! Also we are pretty excited as we just found out my two gorgeous nieces will be at Grandma and Grandpas as well during that time. The will no doubt be a wonderful help with Olivia and I know Olivia will very much enjoy her two cousins!!!

Upon returning from Missouri...this mama (unfortunately) must return to work. I'm very sad as I have enjoyed the last year spending the entire days with my beautiful daughter more than words can describe! On the bright side though I know that Olivia and daddy will have a wonderful time the month of July while Brad takes his Paternity leave.

Once Brad returns to work as well, we have found a wonderful daycare (right in our neighborhood for Olivia to attend. I am very confident that she will enjoy her time there and Brad and I are very happy with the daycare provider. We can tell she is all about the kids in her care and know Olivia will be loved very much there :)

As for the rest of the summer, I believe we have quite a few weekends "booked" but those we don't we will no doubt find some awesome activities and adventures as a family....

Well I think that brings us up to speed on the O'Neil's for now... I will try to keep the blog more updated in addition to posting Olivia's pictures!!!

That's it for now...Everyone enjoy their weekend!

-Love, Stacy, Brad and Olivia xo

---------------------------------

Olivia playing in her upstairs toy box:
CHEEEESE!!!!
Will you come play with me???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new pics.Keep it up!
She is growing so fast.
Anut Kathy