Tuesday, May 13, 2008

MOTHERS DAY WEEKEND!!!

We had a very nice weekend this past weekend. Saturday we spent in Trenton visiting friends Marc and Amanda and their Children. We had a lovely lunch that Amanda was so kind to put on for us. Olivia played with the children which she absolutely LOVED...I think they loved her too!!! That evening we headed over to Belleville to celebrate our friend Krista birthday with her...Her sisters put on a lovely BBQ (wild west theme) and it was so nice to sit and relax and hang out with good friends. Looking around though...I had to laugh think "my my how things have changed for us all since we first met)...hahaha...

Anyway, Sunday we drove back, stopping in CP to have brunch with Nanny (so Brad could see his mama too). We sure missed mama Light this weekend, but understand since my little (or not so little anymore) cousin Bryce had his high school graduation this weekend)

Anyway...here is Olivia giving me a mommy day present...she even signed her own card which was so incredibly cute!!!!
Olivia with dada at Nanny's house...
Me and my amazingly special baby....
Our family on Mothers day.....
GORGEOUS GIRL!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are the CUTEST family ever!!!!!!!