Thursday, May 15, 2008

Can we go to the PARK Mama...?

Olivia continues to amazes us every day...some days she seems so "grown up" and I forget she's not quite 10 months old yet. I love spending the days with her, watching her, interacting with her, teaching her...I love the look on her face when her dada comes in the door from work and I love to see the look of love and trust in her eyes when she looks at us. She is so amazing...
We have a park only minutes from our house which we take Olivia to at least once a day (if not more). Her favorite activity...the swing. She loves it...the higher the better!!! Her daddy still gets a bit nervous when she is on it :) Olivia would be there all day if we would let her!!! Right now we are working on her understanding that when it's time to go it's time to go. We do assure her that we will be back again to play but still the tears flow when it's time to go...:( Like I said, we're working on it...

No comments: