Thursday, December 07, 2006

No Happy Birthday announcement for my hubby...?!?!?!

...AND...My sincere apologies!!!

MY POOR HUSBAND got to spend his birthday watching his wife suffer from the flu...I won't get into the details, but the night before was complete torture...the day of Brad's birthday he had to spend alone as the MOST energy I had was to force down 1 or 2 soda crackers and a few sips of gingerale...Loads a fun , i tell ya!!!

On top of it, the poor guy had to look at his cards and present sitting in the kitchen ... ALL DAY...untill i could crawl my way into the living room and onto the couch. At that time I was able ... for about 4 minutes to try and look excited and enthusiastic...I think i actually did remember to wish him a happy birthday?!?!?

Anyway although I am starting to feel better (a bit) I feel like a horrible failure of a wife....

So, my dear husband...here is my official HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you post!!! I hope it wasn't too terrible for you ... hopefully this weekend will be a little more exciting.... :)

Love, The Wife. xoxox

3 comments:

growing up said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD

from neices liz and mikaela and in-laws ken and theresa!

What is the actual date of birth so we have it on record?:)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BDAY BRAD!!

I spoke to Stacy on the phone from work on the day of your bday and she DID sound deadly.. I hope you had a great day though :)

Claire

Parker said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD!!!!
Stacy, I sure hope that you are feeling better very soon. You should relax on the couch with a good episode of the Backyardigans! That always makes me feel better!!!!! I will be thinking of you.

Love,
Parker
xo