Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I have been waiting to update the blog regarding this past weekend as Liam was SUPPOSED to email me some pics to accompany the events detailed from Sunday...
I have no pics yet Liam so I guess I'll go ahead and update for now and add the pics later...

Not too much exciting but a good weekend nonetheless for the O'Neils...

Friday night we braved the shopping malls to try and get more Christmas shopping done. To our surprise it wasn't really all that busy out which was odd given the time of year it is. We figure either the majority of the population in the Ottawa area is either totally on the ball this year...OR...the people of Ottawa are totally procrastinating ... Either way, lucky us...

On Saturday we ventured out as well for a bit more shopping...We accomplished a bit, but nothing too exciting...In the afternoon we rearranged our living room furniture...We had been talking about it for ages and finally did it. We both really like the new set up...
In the evening we had Jarred, Amanda, Josh, Pat and Michelle over for a few drinks...we also went for supper at Sam Sneads (one of our local watering holes). It was nice to get together with them since we haven't really seen them since our wedding in July...

Sunday, Brad and I made up our usual big breakfast and then spent the rest of the afternoon resting/napping. On Sunday evening we headed out to CP to Join Chris and Jim and "the kids" in decorating the tree! It was alot of fun (I'd show you pics if Liam would email them to me...HINT HINT)...After we sat down and had Jim's HOMEADE stew...Delicious!!!! Thanks Chris and Jim for the lovely time!!!

That about sums up what's new ... Or at least what's new that can be discussed on the blog for now...;)

Tonight is supposed to be my work holiday party, but I've decide not to go...
Instead one of the lawyers at work offered up tickets to see "The Importance of being Earnest". I'm really looking forward to seeing it as I read the play in OAC English and totally loved it!!!

Well that's all I have for now...Will update (hopefully with some new pics) next weekend!!!

Cheers,
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahh Liam... I think Stacy would really like those pictures! ;o)