Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Mama & Papa Lights new CRITTER...

MORE OF MAMA's Critters...
^Deer in the Backyard^
^American Bald Eagle, Looking from the deck^

Here is a photo of one of mama and papa Light's new Critters. They have affectionately named him Hootie. Hootie has decide that this is quite the resort he has stumbled across in his ventures and that perhaps he'd like to stay!!! I mean he does afterall have free access to the all you can eat seafood buffet (aka mama Lights gold fish pond)!!!

^Hootie perched up on the upper deck railing...likely eying the gold fish down below^

3 comments:

Totally Loopy said...

Hootie is so beautiful! We had a magpie tease and torment the dog for a while...haven't seen him in a while...hummm.
Then there was the day we came home to 8 large grouse in the front yard...and some grouse in a pine tree! Doesn't quite have the same ring.

growing up said...

hootie is beautiful!! I think mom should keep him...I will send gold fish to help support his eating habits:)

Love to you

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HOOTIE!!!!! Do you think my mom can get me one too? I wish that I could give him a big hug- he looks so cute and cuddly. I hope you are feeling great and are getting ready for Santa. Only 9 more sleeps!!!!

Love,

Parker
xo