Thursday, July 06, 2006

Proof of what GREAT friends we have!

Background Info: I am so not nervous about the actual wedding part of this BIG DAY that is quickly approaching...Because really...When it's right, you just know (it's so true)...

What I do find myself worrying about is that our party is gonna suck and nobody will have fun... :( (even though I don't REALLY think that)...Oh and I worry about the weather too (but we can't control that right)....

Anyway, in this mornings daily morning email to Corinne, Sheila and Wanda...I expressed this fear of a sucky party...

Here follows the reponse I received from my wonderful friend WANDA (thanks Wan for your words of encouragement...lol):

From: Wanda Capstick
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 9:27 AMTo: Corinne McCarthy; McCarthy, Sheila; Light, StacySubject:
RE: Thursday

Hi guys! Okay Stac it appears you have the exact same fear I had with my wedding== that nobody would dance or have fun----- don't worry---- we will take care of that--- we will make sure people get down and boogey---- Sheshe has volunteered to strip at 9:30 and Dave at 11:00--- Corinne is starting a Conga line at 10 and I am doing a solo Angel of the Morning at 10:30 for the lovevbirds to dance--- Papsy is doing a breakdancing demonstration at 11:30 so nothing to worry about! We arrive Friday afternoon in WEstport at the B&B! Wooohoooo! Don't worry be married now! It will be awesome Chiquita Banana!

-Wanda Anne Capstick nee Kellock

2 comments:

growing up said...

Well Stac...you also have a couple of nieces and I do believe some Godchildren that have already annoucned to Grandma Light that they have their "dancin" shoes on.

Ken and I are ready to party and join in as well. Remember its not how you put on the party its who comes. It sounds like their are plenty of people coming that know how to have and show a good time.

It is time to relax and enjoy this moment for the rest of your life.

All of us girls have been done this road...and I only had 50 people come to my wedding and the DJ stunk big time but Ken and I had the best time because that is what we wanted.

We love you and will see you in a couple of days!!!!

Love you sister

Anonymous said...

OK, my stripping number was susposed to be a SURPRISE!..haha

In any case, can't wait to spend the special day with you guys :)