Monday, July 10, 2006

Less than a WEEK NOW!!! Yay!!!


Well here we are. Less than one week until the wedding!!! We are so excited!!! We know that before we know it the day is going to come and go...so hopefully we can just sit back now and enjoy...

First off, I need to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of my longest friends....HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!! I did try to call, but left a message for you!!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday on Friday!!! xoxox

This past weekend was a busy one for us. Although...Friday night was pretty relaxing for me. I did laundry and yacked on the phone for several hours (catching up with some old friends). Brad went out with the boys on Friday night... a bachelor party of sorts...although seeing that he was home at a fairly decent hour, I suspect it was a relatively tame night. Fun, nonetheless, I am sure...

Saturday we spent the morning trying to get the yard and house tidied up. In the afternoon we went out to Kingston to meet up with my parents who just drove up from Missouri. Friends of my family had a garden party that day which was to celebrate papa Ed's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN Papa Ed!!!

Saturday I got my wedding dress as well...wooohooo!!! Hope it still fits...I have been less than diligent in the keeping fit department...

Sunday - Another house day as we awaited the arrival of mama and papa Light!!! They are now here...safe and sound...ready to be put to work for last minute stuff...Brad (as usual had a very lovely supper made for us)...So a big meal and several bottles of wine later (my mom is a bad influence on me) it was into bed for an early night!

My family begins arriving this week!!! Wednesday, I think....I am so excited (if I haven't mentioned that 100 times already)!!!

Anyway that is about it...Everyone have a great week!!! And, We look forward to sharing our day with you all this weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Totally Loopy said...

Not only does life fly, but you will blink and your wedding day will be over and you'll b wondering what happened. 1 year ago on Sunday was ours, I still can't believe it. All I can say is take a deep breath and take mental pictures throughout. I was like you, ready and excited - not at all nervous. I knew it was right too. There are no words to describe how sore your cheeks will be from smiling! :)