Tuesday, July 13, 2010

More July FAVS :)

My grandparents have been here the last week visiting from Colorado. It's been great having them here. Olivia and Alexia have both warmed right up to them and will be sad to see them leave today. This is the girls and I with my grandpa.
This is mom and I with the girls and my grandparents. We have 4 generations in this photo.
Grandma and Grandpa with their great granddaughters:
The girls in the bike trailer out for a cruise around the farmers market:
Olivia and her friend Jordan at out splash pad and park:

Olivia and Alexia were helping Grandma make carrot cake:
Fun at the splash pad:

Fun in the backyard:
Mommy and Alexia:
Alexia's favorite place to play:
Alexia and friend Tristan playing with pots and pans. We don't have ANY toys at our house LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you enjoyed your visit with grandma and grandpa. I know they enjoyed you.