Monday, January 26, 2009

Playdate with the Neighbour boy!

Philip is the little boy who lives next door. He is 5 weeks older than Olivia. We went to Philips house this weekend for a play date :)

Hugging GOOD BYE after the date!!! Cute now. I 15 years from now Brad and I will be having heart attacks no doubt!
Olivia and Philip chillin' out together...
...Havin' a quick drink!
Philip, Chris and Olivia - CHEERS!!!
Checking that ALL the toys are functional...
Olivia taking Philips ride for a quick spin!
"Here Olivia, just let me show you something"
Opa supervising the kids?
"HURRY UP PHILIP"!!!

"Okay, what did that GIRL do to my bike"!!!
Philip with his daddy!

...and, now onto hockey :)
Olivia: what the heck do I do with this thing?
Taking time for a snack.
Reading stories!



No comments: