Friday, May 04, 2007

...SPRING CLEANING...

There is sooooo much to do and so little time!!! Over the last couple weeks we have tackle bit by bit small things on our to do list...But there is still so much to do!!!

Yesterday in addition to some of the normal chores (vacuuming, mopping, dusting etc)...I decided that the windows needed to be cleaned as well!!! And boy did they ever...I got all the inside upstairs windows done last night, so now I just have to do the downstairs windows and hubby will have to tackle the outsides for me :)

Brad also mowed and raked the lawn for the first time this season...soon after he was done we notices 2 other neighbours doing the same...!

Things we will try to work on this weekend include, the lawn, the gardens and staining the deck (finally...If you recall, we intended to do this last summer)!!!

As well I am hoping to get the primmer up on the walls tonight for the nursery!!! My mama comes in just a couple days and the nursery is our BIG project while she is here!!!

Speaking of mama...I am VERY excited because Brad and I will BOTH have our mamas with us on Mothers day this year...!!! YAY!!!

Another project we'd like to tackle in the next weekend or two is to have our GARAGE SALE!!!! Finally we can rid some of crap that has been taking up space!!! You know what they say...Ones persons junk...another persons treasure!!! At least I THINK that is what they say?!?!?

No comments: