Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A nice relaxing long weekend!!!

This past weekend was Victoria day weekend for us Canadians...which means 3 days off!!! Ok, It has more meaning than that, but the bonus is a 3 day weekend!!!

First a belated blog wish to My MOM and DAD to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Mama and Papa Light celebrated 32 years this year!!! And they were actually in the same country/state/town/room this year for their anniversary which is unusual!!! Although I haven't talked to them yet, I hear they were able to go on a little getaway and that they had a wonderful time!!!!

Also exciting news this weekend...The Ottawa Sens won against Buffalo!!! YAY!!! The ARE the Eastern conference CHAMPS and are headed to the Final round for the STANLEY CUP against the Anaheim Mighty Ducks...I think there first game is Monday, but I'm not too sure...

We relaxed most of the weekend, but did manage a bit of yard and outside work as well this weekend, so at least we did something productive!!!

Sunday we went to Aunt Kathy's and helped Abbie celebrate her birthday...followed by some good ol board games...FUNN FUNNN...AND happy birthday again Abbie...Her birthday is today!!! And of course THANKS to Aunt Kathy and Uncle Earl for having us out to eat and play :)

On Monday I once again felt as though I accomplished something very important...I found a dress to wear to an upcoming wedding that Brad and I will be attending. I know , I know...doesn't sound like much of an accomplishment, however the last several dresses I have tried on seriously look like we had dressed Shamu up for Halloween...NOT COOL...This one is actually really cute...so I am happy...

To relax after this big journey we headed over to Corinne and Al's and sat on the deck for a short visit...Well turned into an all afternoon visit, which worked out in our favor since the Mc-Papineau's were very kind to feed us supper :) THANKS!!!

Anywho..that is the complete nutshell update of the goin ons in the last couple of days...

No comments: