Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Busy weekend!!!

Although the deck did not get stained (from what we understand it really is still a little early in the season to do this), Brad and I still had a very busy weekend!!!

Priming the nursery so that mama Light can paint for us this week, yard work yard work and more yard work, our normal weekend chores which included laundry...I ALSO took my new clothes line on its maiden voyage (FUN TIMES)...

That said it's not ALL work chez O'Neil...We did manage to watch the Sens (from our living room) win this last round of the playoffs on Saturday night. As well we were able to squeeze in a little dinner party on Sunday (after a weekend of hard work)...We thank Sheila and Craig, Corinne and Al and Abbie for coming over and trying out our new BBQ pork loin recipe :)

That's about it!!!

This week is only a 3day work week for me as Mama Light comes this weekend and we have very big plans to get the NURSERY ready and organized!!!!

Cheers,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, no, no! Thank you for having me for dinner!! It was delicious! I hope you enjoy your weekend with your mama!