Saturday, November 04, 2006

Wow, where did the last week go??? I noticed that it has been OVER a week since I last updated the blog. Although we have both been "busy" we don't really have a whole lot new to report!!!
Last weekend we did have a great visit with Marc and Amanda who were intown overnight for the Dixie Chicks concert. After the concert that night they came to stay with us for the night. We stayed up the latest we've been up in a long time...LOL...I'm sure it was pat 3 am by the time we all hit the sack...but we had a great visit!
The next morning before our guests hit the road we (or should I say brad) put on one of his infamous breakfasts that generally are accompanied with a stay at Chez O'Neil...
We didn't do too much the rest of that weekend, but it was nice to relax a bit, that's for sure.
Can't really update too much for the last week either...nothing out of the ordinary...Just busy at work and relaxing in the evenings. God are we getting boring? NAhhhhh.....
Well I should mention one thing that is new these days...I started playing Volleyball again with the City of Ottawa "women in Sports" league. I forgot how muched I missed it since I haven't played the last 2 seasons. Anyway...It is glad to be back. Once my team starts actually winning some games ...maybe i'll post a few action pictures!!!!
Well that brings us up to date pretty much. It's Saturday morning...we just finished our big Saturday breakfast and trying to decide what to do this weekend!!!
Tune in Monday, hopefully I will have something exciting or perhaps a picture or to to share!
Everyone have a great weekend!!
Love,
Stacy & Brad xo

3 comments:

Parker said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....Wish that I could have one of those yummy breakfasts. Breakfast is my fav. meal of the day. Enjoy playing volley ball. I hope that you win a game soon!

Love,
Trace
xo

Parker said...

P.S)
Maybe you can make me one of your yummy breakfasts too? I am getting tired of oatmeal and mixed cereals (mommy treats me like such a baby!)

Lots of love,
Parker
xo

growing up said...

Sounds like you are living the life of a married couple:) Its good to read even the less boring updates.

Love your sister