Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Visit from an old friend!!!

Michael, Christine and Stacy:

This past Saturday I had a visit from an old friend of mine...This is Christine and her son Michael. They were visiting family in the area which gave us a chance to see each other for a few hours in the afternoon.

Chris and I met in grade nine...A VERY long time ago...16 years - ish...We were side by side through everything for four years. We always reminisce about the good ol days...we certainly had some fun times... Through the years we have stayed very good friends and although we don't get to see each other all that often or talk that often we are always able to pick up right where we left off...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

It sure sounds like you had a nice visit on the week-end. I hope that mommy brings me to visit you one day too. I really want one of those yummy breakfasts (hee, hee). I hope that you are having a great week. I sure am- my daddy put up a Chrsitmas tree right outside my room!! This whole Christmas thing sounds like so much fun!!!!

Lots of love and hugs,

Parker
xo

growing up said...

It is so good to see a picture of Christine....It was so nice to get to meet her this summer, as I had heard a lot about her. Hope all was good with the both of you. I will have pictures to share of Brett's girls later this week.

Love to you
Theresa