Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hanging up the CHRISTMAS lights!!!

This past weekend it was warm enough and dry enough for Brad to hang our Christmas lights!!! Yay!!! This will be our third Christmas together and the third time we have hung the lights...Seems we finally have it down and this event occured without incedent!!!

I'm so excited...and now, with the pretty white lights up...I am ready for a bit of snow...!!!

Above are the lights the evening we hung them...
Above is my wonderful husband doing all the important hard work!!!
**My apologise for not keeping up with the blog the last week...but I had a terrible cold and zero energy. I'm now feeling MUCH better, so hopefully I will keep up a bit bettter...
Everyone have a great week!!!

2 comments:

growing up said...

Mom said you werent feeling well...we were thinking of you so I am glad you are better. The lights are beautiful.

Parker said...

Your lights look beautiful. Maybe I can see them in person one day. I hope that you are feeling much better. Take good care of yourself and get lots of rest.

Lots of love,

Parker
xo