Friday, May 12, 2006

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


I know that Mother's Day is not until Sunday...But I wanted to Post this today since I won't be able to be together with my Mom on her day ( boo ) ...I wanted her to know that I will be thinking of her right through the weekend...until Sunday...and then everyday after that too...until next MOTHER'S DAY...!!!

You can count on three things in life: moms will always give advice, kids will always believe they know it all, and eventually, we will always realize our moms were right all along. Luckily, the cycle gets shorter as we age, and the advice just becomes more valuable with time.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MAMA LIGHT

There are so many moments
When I want you to know...how much you
matter to me, and how much I thank you
for being such a wonderful mother.

If there is happiness in my heart,
it is because you helped put it there.
If there is gentleness in my beliefs,
it is because you showed me how to care.
If there is understanding in my thinking,
it's because you shared your wisdom.
If there is a rainbow over my shoulder,
it is because of your outlook and your vision.
If there is a knowledge that I can reach out and
I can really make someone's dreams come true, it's
because I learned from the best teacher of all.
I learned...from you.

In the times of my life, whether we
are near or far, please remember, Mom,
that there could never be any mother more wonderful...than the one you are.


Mom - I wish I was there or you were here so that we could spend the whole day together!!! I will see you soon!!!

LOVE Stacy XOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacy, that was very very nice and mom will undoubtedly get a few tears in her eye (I did)...but I bet you still won't get to drive the MUSTANG :-)

Anonymous said...

It was a beautiful poem, Im sure mom got a good cry!

Love Theresa

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»