Monday, September 15, 2008

Fundraising Notes...



I'm not sure if anyone has noticed some of my latest add ons to the sidebar on the blog, but I have added a new heading "If you can, please Donate". Under the heading I have added the links to homepages of 3 cancer sights (two of which are specific to Lymphoma's). They will remain on the sidebar...should you feel that you are able to make a donation and would like to do it to one of these charities, remember that every little bit helps. Without money, research can't be done and cures can't be found. Tax receipts can be issued for any donations made to any of these three organizations too :) Thank you for looking (and considering donations to a great cause).


In addition to plugging my new sidebar links, I have another consideration for you, should you have a bit of money burning a hole in your pocket...Coming up in October is Breast Cancer awareness month. Although I am not participating in the walk this year, I did make my annual contribution. If you'd like to donate, consider helping Abbie to surpass her fundraising goal...you can see the details HERE : https://www.cibcrunforthecure.com/html/personal_page.asp?track=2751752&languageid=1 Otherwise, you may also go to the CIBC Run For the Cure homepage to donate as well. Tax receipts are also issued for this charity as well!
Thanks everyone for reading and of course hopefully donating! We will have the blog updated as usual with the latest pics in the next few days!


Cheers xoxo



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out Stacy!! You are awesome! Any donation is always appreciated by many people!