Monday, July 07, 2008

Our Trip to Missouri!!!


We just returned home yesterday from a two week family vacation in Missouri at my parents house!!! We drove (yes drove) there and back. It is 22 hours of driving time. We drove (at night) straight through on the way there and made one over night stop coming back home. Olivia was such an excellent little traveller, we could not have asked for better!!!
We had a very relaxing time at mom and dads house. Enjoyed quality time, spent time with my two nieces that were there as well (Liz and Mikaela, 13 and 8)...that was alot of fun and Olivia especially enjoyed them. We BBQ'd ALOT, enjoyed nightly displays of fireworks put on by dad and Brad (a scary thought) and even escaped out for a day on the boat!!!
It was hard to return to reality, but here we are...now back at home...I will post pics over the next week from our trip in Missouri ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss my baby girl!!!!! See you in 17 days. Love Always, Grandma

Auntie Chrissy said...

I hope you gave grandma and grandpa Light a big hug and kiss for me. Michael and I have been enjoying the cottage. We wont be coming back to reality any time soon!!!!You look beautiful in your party dress. You have your very special 1st birthday coming up too!! How exciting. Big hugs and kiss's to you fancyface. Luv ya lots. oxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Geez, I smell burning plastic again so guess i will see you in 17 days too so I can control Grandma, miss you all.
Grandpa