Monday, July 07, 2008

Happy 1st FATHERS day Brad!!!

I know this post comes more than LATE...but it's been a while (obviously) since I have had a chance to update the blog.

Brad celebrated his very first fathers day in June and he and Olivia had a very special day.

Better late than never so to my wonderful husband I just wanted to say I couldn't have wished for a better dad for Olivia!!! Brad and Olivia share a very special bond and it is such a rush for me to watch them together. Olivia loves her dada very much!!!

Olivia getting ready to give dada is gift for fathers day!!!
"Here's the card dada!!! See I picked it out and signed it myself":
Olivia helping dada to open up the present!!!
A TURKEY FRIER for daddy!!!! YAY!!!
We spent the later part of the day at Brad's mom and dads and had a lovely supper with them!!! Papa Light was working up north but did receive presents when we were in Missouri last week!!!
Brad and I are very lucky to have such great dads and of course thank them both for all they do (still) for us!!!

No comments: