Friday, January 18, 2008

UMMMM "REAL FOOD"...

UMMMM...Today was a VERY exciting day for me!!! In addition to my formula and the 3 kinds of baby cereal (rice, barley and oats) mommy and daddy have introduced to me...today I had SQUASH for the very first time!!! My very first VEGGIE!!! to be honest, I wasn't too sure what to think...mommy even accused me of making a face...but once I got into it I realized that this new taste was fabulous!!! YUMMMM ... I really like squash!!! To celebrate...I decided to wear this very pretty dress my grandma gave me at Christmas!!! See Dress (and my totally adorable face) below:
Olivia Michelle 5 months, 3 weeks old

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my little diva girl!!!!! The older you get the more beautiful you become. I'm so glad to see you enjoyed the pool, so that means mommy, Michael, Auntie Chrissy and you can have fun together this summer when we come to visit!!! So this is the plan, antie Chrissy's kids from school will vote Mon, Wed, and Fri during computer class for you and of course I'll vote everyday!!!!! I luv ya and remember I'm always thinking of you.

Tracy said...

Hi Olivia!

You are so beautiful. Please keep me in mind when all the boys come knocking on your door!!!

Love,

Parker
xo