Sunday, December 16, 2007

Look at ALL our SNOWWWW....

Well ...here's the out come of the big storm that came through today!!! I believe brad shovelled the driveway 3-4 times!!! Olivia and I watched (and waved) from the window :) If it wasn't so cold I would have taken her out to play...lol

Here's the front of our house!!! Oh yes, and ALSO, please admire the VERY pretty lights we have up for the holidays!!! Daddy Brad worked very hard on them :)


Here's our house looking on from the other side...



Our entrance way...



...and lastly...looking down our street!!!


1 comment:

Totally Loopy said...

holy crap! we heard there was snow...and lots of it...but that is amazing! do you have a sled for Olivia? I have photos of me being pulled on the Rideau Cannal in the puffiest snow suit! All our snow is melting right now...+5C today :( but I'm not doing any snowboarding this year...so I'm not too upset! hugs to you all!