Monday, March 27, 2006

The Fortune Farms Sugar Bush...

Oh what fun Brad and I had on our Sunday drive this week!!!

...Yes, I am a Canadian and this weekend was my first Trip to the sugar bush!!!

Unfortunately I forgot my camera (again) this weekend...but the link attached will allow you to see everything we saw ... and probably a little more! The most interesting fun fact we learned while at the Fortune Family Sugar Bush..."It takes about 40 litres of sap to make one litre of syrup"!!!

It really is an amazing process and having seen the whole process certainly gives a person a whole new appreciation for Canadian Maple Syrup!

http://www.fortunefarms.on.ca/ffstuff/ffwelcome2.html


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Fortunes have changed there web site and the new one is www.fortunefarms.ca