Thursday, March 30, 2006

2006 Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends!


1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30 am

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds of course!!! They're my birthstone!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Well, It hasn't been all that long ago...but I seriously can not remember!!! Uh oh

4. What is your favorite TV show? Don't watch shows on a very regular basis...but I'm starting to get hooked on Home and Garden shows...My fav. is Extreme home makeover (cry my eyes out every show)!!!

5. What did you have for breakfast? Today, a bowl of cereal and a glass of juuuiccce...!

6. What is your middle name? Michelle

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Anything that Bradley cooks for me!!! He's such a GOOD cook!

8. What foods do you dislike? I like most things...but I have still never been able to even try escargot! Eeewwwww!!!

9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Salt and vinegar!!!

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Who listens to CDs anymore?!?!?! I love singin' along with the country station in my car...

11. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Civic Si ... it's very hott!

12. Favorite sandwich? Steak and cheese!

13. What characteristics do you despise? People who don't take responsibility for their own actions and always manage a way to blame it on someone else. That drives me nuts!

14. Favorite item of clothing? JEANS!!!

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? ...On an all expense paid tour across Europe with my future husband!!! That would be an amazing experience!

16. What color is your bathroom? ...right now the upstair is light green and downstairs is a brownish color...They are both getting pre painted VERY soon!

17. Favorite brand of clothing? Silver and Lucky Jeans!

18. Where would you retire to? Somwhere with dry heat all year round!

19. Favorite time of day? Super time!!!

20. What was your most memorable birthday? Humm not sure....5th maybe...Five is SO exciting!!!

21. Where were you born? Kirkland Lake in Northern Ontario!!!

22. Favorite sport to watch? Hockey of course!

23. What fabric detergent do you use? Whatever is on sale the week we buy it!!!

26. Coke or Pepsi? Regular Pepsi...but diet coke!!!

No comments: