Thursday, January 06, 2011

The hair...

...is short and wild an has no control but oddly I actually don`t mind it!

I hope in the next few weeks I can actually get a bit more of a shape or style cut into it...or maybe number 4 on the clippers will do the trick...hahaha!

I AM a fan of the wash, shake and go...ESPECIALLY since the girls are so small and time for myself (or my hair as the case may be) is limited!

I think i will sport a short do for a while instead of wasting time going through all the annoying phases of growing it out! Ahhhhh...hair freedom!!!

3 comments:

Abbie said...

I LOVE the short hair Stacy!! Shows off your beautiful face better!! xo

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful with or without hair! Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!!!! AUNTIE MARY FROM COLORADO.