Thursday, February 18, 2010

February Favorites!

My beautiful daughters...Olivia is such a good helper. She loves her baby.
Mommy and Alexia at the hotel in Watertown:
The girls with daddy at the hotel!
Bright eyes!!!
Olivia chillin out in the hotel after a swim!
Nanny and Alexia
La PRINCESSA!
Nanny getting Olivia all dressed up!
Daddy with his two girls!
SISTERS!
Olivia loves to pose with her sister!
Alexia with boyfriend Maguire:
Chillin'
Stacy, Theresa and Olivia at Winterlude - Alexia is taking the picture LOL
Snow bunny!
Grandpa teaching Olivia to walk:
The girls lazing in bed!
Grandma and Olivia making cupcakes for daddy!
Grandma with Alexia...
Pretty girl!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

J'adore each and every photo!!!! Oh my gosh, the girlies are just a vision!!

Abbie said...

oooooo I LOVE the dress on Alexia!!! It looks cuter than I imagined!! I also LOVE the princess!! I can't wait to see them both again!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey I think it is Grandpa teaching Alexia to walk not Olivia !! Only 2 of them gotta keep it straight :-)
Love you girls
Grandpa Light