Wednesday, July 15, 2009

21 weeks and 19 to go!



So far so good! Feeling great for the most part. Still a little bit tired...but I think that has more to do with my wee toddler! Also more aches and pains than the first time around. this growing a baby business is hard on your body! Lots and lots of wee kicks and punches and the odd somersault - I love it! I swore the first 19 weeks of my pregnancy this baby was a boy...now I'm not so sure??? I keep thinking girl...and the only names I can come up with are girl names...We shall see!!! :)

2 comments:

Auntie Chrissy said...

hey you yummy Mommy!!! You look fantastic. Thank you for taking the time to share all your adventures. People like me far away love the up-dates. Sure hope you will have time to blog when baby #2 arrives. Remember you are never far from my thoughts and always in my heart. Love you and miss you bunches and bunches. oxox

Totally Loopy said...

love the belly bump! you look awesome...hugs from BC!