Thursday, December 11, 2008

A night out with THE GIRLS!!!

No, No...Not me...Olivia. And it was more of a night IN with the girls! Abbie and Alison Olivia-sat for us last Saturday night so that Brad and I could attend his Christmas party (worry free)!!! SO APPRECIATED - thank you again girls!

Olivia was spoiled with treats, pressies and lots of love and cuddles from the girls!

She TOTALLY loves her baby stroller. She pushes that thing EVERYWHERE!!! It is really cut to see her mimicking "mommy moves"...makes me see that maybe i am doing an ok job here LOL
Opening gifts that the girls brought over! Olivia is getting REALLY good at present opening!
Getting Alison to open the hard part!
I can try to do this MYSELF!
Thanks ABBBBIE!
Abbie posted awesome pics of their night with Olivia on her FB. It was fun for brad and I to see through the pics what Olivia was up to while we were out!!! Although I was happy she had SO MUCH FUN, I was sad that she didn't look like she had a single thought about mommy and daddy while they were away!!!
Olivia also got to stay up till 8:30...that's a late night for her as she generally goes to bed by 7 ... lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alison and I had a FABULOUS time with Olivia! She was as perfect,as perfect can be! I am glad she liked her presents too! We love her soooo much!!
xoxo