Monday, November 03, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2008

...OOOPPPSSS...Not posted in order!!!

Olivia going to Guy and Nathalie's house:
The O'Neils out TRICK or TREATING!!! Our little Holly Hobbie...not so impressed this year!!!
Olivia trick or treating at her neighbor boyfriend's house...Phillip's mommy and daddy (Chris and Jean) handing her candy:
Chantal giving Olivia some treats!!!
Olivia and daddy leaving our House for trick or treating...she still isn't sure at this point....
"Fine mommy...i will sit here and pose...but I WILL NOT SMILE"....
Daddy putting on Olivia's Holly Hobbie costume...she clearly IS NOT impressed...
...Olivia was a little more into at the end of the evening...
Daddy and Olivia handing candy out to the kids...

Mommy and Olivia...TRICK OR TREAT!!!

Olivia checking out her loot!!!!
LOOK AT ALL MY CANDY!!!
SCORE!!!
I'm counting to make sure mom and dad don't eat this on me!!!!
Firefighter Phillip came to trick or treat at our house too!!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

It looks like a fun night had by all! Olivia is so beautiful!
xo

Anonymous said...

Stacy,what can I say about this child of yours?She's a photographers dream,she is sooo beautiful.I love checking out her pics,every one I think has to be the cutest-until I see the next one!!!!!!You guys are so lucky-and so is Olivia.Love you guys
Mama Donna