Tuesday, July 10, 2007

SOME OF THE CRITTERS WHO RESIDE
CHEZ O'NEIL
We haven't named him yet, but we do have a pet chipmunk who has grown on us. I think the feeling are mutual. He loves for us to give him nuts (which he now takes right from our hand) and well we love that he entertains us in the evenings by begging for his treats and then hurring away to hide them!!!!
Here is the Chipmunks hideaway!!! Gosh knows how elaborate this hole/tunnle is under our house!!!
This is the baby Robin that didn't quite catch on to the whole flying thing...BUT it's be a few weeks now and although his flying is not perfect he definitely has improved!!! Whenever he gets stumpped his mom and dad come to feed him and encourage him to try again!!!
Robins nest in the hedge. Two eggs...Still no babies!!! Can't wait for the new arrivals!!!!!

We also have a bunny who frequents our yard and seems used to us...but unfortunately i can't find one of the MANY picture that I am sure my husband has taken?!?!? Maybe in the next addition of "critters"!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pets!! I also notice the painted deck??? and I right?

Stacy, you are still looking great! I hope Sweet Pea gets here soon, I can't wait to meet him/her!!!