Thursday, February 22, 2007

Our FIRST look at BABY O'Neil


Brad and I finally got to see real live pics of our little one today!!! It was SO exciting...maybe a wee bit emotional ...LOL

We asked the tech NOT to tell us the sex so the pics are mostly of the body/face :)
During the ultrasound we were able to see the cutest little head, face body, arms, legs, hands, feet fingers and toes!!!! LOL...from what I can tell all the appropriate parts are there!!! AND...YES..there is only 1 babe in there :)

We get the official dr. results at my next apt March 14th :)

Baby was a bit sleepy (had to poke my tummy a bit, which startled him/her)!!! But we saw him/her stretch, move, open the mouth and even roll over and put his/her back to us when I asked for one more view of the face...(daddy's baby for sure - only gonna do things if they want too)!!!

Baby's heart rate was 150 bpm (normal) today and he/she weighs 9 oz???...maybe it was grams...now I can't remember!!!

I forgot to get the ultrasound tech to confirm, but I'm pretty sure we are 18 weeks + 2 days along :)
YAY!!!!

3 comments:

growing up said...

Those pics are even better then what I got 6 years ago with Mikaela and those were pretty good. Look what technology can do for us now:)

Congratulations on getting the first view!

Love your Wyoming family:)

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is pretty cool! I could only imagine what it was like to see your baby for the first time! Thanks for posting them asap! Good job! lol I can't wait to meet him/her!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Baby O, you are so cute. I can't wait to meet you and be fast friends. No matter the distance I know we will always be close just like our mommy's!

Lots of love and hugs,

Parker
xo