Monday, October 23, 2006

^Aunt Dorothy/Grandma with Ethan^

Not too much to update on the blog today :( ... Last week was a pretty quiet and LONELY. Brad was away for business in Toronto from Wednesday morning until Sunday afternoon. I was left to fend for myself. booo... I'm writing this entry so I must have done OK. BUT, I REALLY miss my husband and it is really good to have him back home. I think he missed me too.

Saturday night I had a great supper with my friend Claire who I work with and some of her friends...It was a celebration for her birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY (again) CLAIRE!!! Sadly, I bailed on the bowling activities...I hope it was a hoot though!?!?!?!?

On Sunday, Aunt Dorothy and Uncle Bob hosted a wonderful Lunch and had us all over as Christopher, Miranda and Ethan are home for a visit. It was our first time meeting ... or should I say seeing Ethan (as he was asleep nearly the entire time we were there). He is a gorgeous little boy!!! We are VERY happy for Chris and Miranda, proud parents of Ethan...Congratulations again!!!

Sunday evening, we spent some time at and had a very yummy Italian supper at mama Chris's and Papa Jims - Thank you!!!!

Well, That about sums up the excitement for now. I'll aim to be a bit more exciting this week. Sadly, I have no pics from the weekend (What the heck?!?)! Someone email me some ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope Brad has turned up the furnace since he has been back! Poor Stacy has been chilly!