Tuesday, June 27, 2006

THANK YOU




I want to first, thank everyone for coming to my bridal shower on Sunday!!! Brad and I received some really great things which we totally appreciate!!!

A great big SPECIAL THANK YOU to Aunt Carol and Aunt Kathy who organized and hosted this lovely event on Sunday afternoon. It was very thoughtful and so nice of you to do this for me.

An infinity of THANK YOU's to my mama, who had to travel VERY FAR and just for the weekend, so that she would not miss this party. Thanks mom...YOU are the bestest in the whole wide world.

A ginormous THANK YOU to mama Chris. I'm the luckiest bride in the whole wide world to be getting such an AWESOME mother-in-law...!!!

Also, I need to thank Alison, who took my camera and made sure I had pics of the afternoon...Abbie who assisted me in keeping track of what was from who (it made writing my thank you notes SO much easier)...and of course may I not forget to give a big thank you to MISS MADISON who was a such big help in opening all the wonderful gifts!!!

Again Thank you for the lovely day and everyone who came to share this with me!!!

No comments: